1977, an interesting 1.5 page ad from BASF [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1977 Fuji [ATTACH]
I read that thread (and forgot), I should have done a search first! rupi99 had a few of the killer bubble eggs. I think my only complaint is...
Welcome to the forum Krista, feel free to post the unit in the classified thread. Seller/Buyer beware, it's based on the Trust System. I hate to...
Welcome!
9/3/91 Rush Roll the Bones [MEDIA]
9/3/91 XYZ release Hungry [MEDIA]
9/3/84 Maiden Powerslave, a classic but mostly non-played by corporate radio. We had a killer high school radio station that had this in heavy...
9/1/89 Dr Feelgood! One of the last great hair metal heavy albums, yea everyone else in hair metal (Def Leppard) was going "pop tart," the Crue...
9/1/77 Rush release A Farewell to Kings [MEDIA]
Want to give the DD a little break, maybe wind the tapes manually? https://www.ebay.com/itm/198592056086? [ATTACH]
Jensen Speakers had a neat book from the 50's with speaker cabinet designs, a few had folded horn designs with interesting baffling inside the...
Marantz took full control of Standard Radio (Japan) around 1974. I've found a few product brochures posted around the internet but they are rare...
Hopefully Walkman Archive sees this thread..... I'm having issues on other sites, I couldn't get in AudioKarma for months until recently. Ebay...
Still wondering what the Live Phonic Button does? I don't know what happened in the 90's but everyone seems to have pivoted to mini-systems here....
1990.10 Some very rare models in this catalog, I'm not positive the portables go with the boomboxes, I'm putting together found images....
Bump.
1989, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1987.3 Sanyo started making these very wide boomboxes that almost looked like they put big bookshelf speakers on the side. Add in some "SURROUND"...
From 1993, the Sharp FX-900 Segno, is this the first and only touch screen boombox? This would have been huge in 1990, I think the HP Palmtop...
Separate names with a comma.