Sharp 1993.3 Missing some pages, I'll try to find more, the MD player looks interesting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1994.5 [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Wow, that little TT system is pretty cool looking, for an entry level system it has some interesting design cues.
I'm jealous!!! We call them "eggs" here but in Japan they call them "bubbles." Outside of a very few models, we were pretty much robbed of...
Found the whole brouchre Sharp 87.5 [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1989.4 Hitachi Lo-D [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1991.3 This has to be right before the logo change and downgrade to entry-level electronics [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
AIWA Strasser 1988.10 The radio dial is on the top, the red light is for the volume, I wonder if it flickers or changes with volume? [ATTACH]...
I keep finding obscure gems, it keeps me from buying reissues but they are still on my radar.
Nice to see you posting again Retro, I think you and Seb were the first years ago. I find cool brochures online and then if I search if it has...
House of Tools is closing out some nice looking tools, it looks like most is made in Germany....
I thought I had posted it before, did you get the mixer?
When I move around the interwebs looking for portable radio information, the "cons" are consistant with just about all models, meaning people...
I think I have an SL-1650 up on the shelf, poor thing was sitting in a guys basement looking for love. I think I also got a non-working Pioneer...
Now were seeing what these little guys can really do, 340 watts (P.M.P.O)! Big watts in a small box. The UX-D88 has a nice looking tape deck and...
TEAC from 2000 with Tannoy Speakers. With the 2000 exchange rate, the upper left would have been $2500.00 USD back then. [ATTACH]
It looks like Anabas Audio has rights to the old Columbia Portable Turntable and mixer. https://www.anabas.co.jp/products/view/gmx_n3/ [ATTACH]...
I looks like Anabas Audio is making these now? I posted more audio from them in the mega-sale thread. [ATTACH]
Denon [ATTACH]
Columbia/Denon re-released this classic back in 2000, I remember seeing some NOS at a flea market here and I think the guy wanted $170 USD. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.