Some random cassette review pages from twitter, let's start with MR-X! 1980...
I forgot about this, I had some in a cart and either forgot the order or there was a glitch but I never ordered any.
The wild thing is I'm listening to it through my monitor's speakers, I have to believe they're tiny but they sound pretty good and the lack of...
My plastics prof said Armor All does help with older plastics, something about it getting into those pits and stabilizing them. I know in the...
Found a cool old brochure for the portable line, 1989, thanks tas66dc! Some Crown Batteries would be nice but they also have an iron, camera and...
Hitachi 88.7, thanks tas66dc! Walkman.land had the back page! [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1990.11 There's some nice models in this catalog, I think the EX50 was rebranded for the 10th Anniversary model in other countries? The BBE...
Just found the one page.... [ATTACH]
I never knew they made boomers, maybe they didn't. A&D (AKAI & Diatone) was known for higer end component tape decks but here's a cut sheet for a...
From a Hitachi Catalog posted in the brochure section, the TRK-W2! [ATTACH]
Found some more of what looks like the brochure a few posts above. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
With the W2 Kangaroo Model, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH]
Shipping would be a killer for me, unless I can fly over there with my six bag limit, it would be too much $$$ I have a few BMWs ; ) around here,...
Separate names with a comma.