I know but I love these little Fi-Cords https://www.ebay.com/itm/307139579750? [ATTACH]
Emiel posted one of these, I'm not familar with them. The Sony Walkman D-VE7000S DVD Player. It has a built in DVD player on the back side....
Just when you thought there couldn't possibly be any more Kangaroo, this classic from Windsor comes along, I think Windsor was just cheap discount...
Just picked up this awesome Superscope Brochure, it looks like it's from 1978. Classic models, all built like tanks, but where are the cool ones...
According to google ai, Shinwa was huge with automotive tape transports and also supplied mid-level transports to other companies. The photo...
Valentine, I think the DAK is a Unitech Model but I did find some info on a Korean Website that stated the Korean's Copied anything Japanese back...
There's a beautiful Red AKAI Version on ebay right now, the seller was kind enough to include this photos of the radio cartridge [ATTACH] With...
Did you see my Blaupunkt 8mm, it was cheap and cool looking but I have no way to power it up yet....
I think it's new but don't own one.... https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/lasonic-classic-models-sales-sheets.7042/
1980, Penthouse [ATTACH]
1980, Kenwood Decks are very rare around here. [ATTACH]
1980 [ATTACH]
The Vintage Knob was the fashizzle 20 years ago, the owner was collecting all kinds of documents from Japan in regards to audio. Urban myth is...
I'm just thinking that when they go shopping for parts, there's a huge difference price for the normal (cheap) buttons, sliders and boards and...
From 1980, the 50 Series! [ATTACH]
1980, I don't think I've seen this ad yet [ATTACH]
1980, the beginning of the big amps! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.