Walkman Poster https://www.ebay.com/itm/117030007005? [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman Bandana https://www.ebay.com/itm/126982495909? [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
Walkman Pouches. https://www.ebay.com/itm/407032509589? [ATTACH]
I might have posted one of these before but still a great looking accessory for the Walkman Collector. https://www.ebay.com/itm/257613911194?...
Walkman Backpack, it looks like there's speakers on the back with a built in amp?...
Scotch Beltbuckle from 1978 https://www.ebay.com/itm/287505776358? [ATTACH]
This is a really neat looking Sony Clock, it does look like there's some corrosion. https://www.ebay.com/itm/398257800869? [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Neat, with a Disney Tie-In...
TDK Belt Buckle, big belt buckles were hot in the late 70's, you'd buy a belt strap and they'd have dozens of designs at the local record shop....
The Dancing Walkman, perfect for your display. https://www.ebay.com/itm/136859011308? [ATTACH]
A neat portable 45 player over in Italy, I think Techmoan did a review on one of these. https://www.ebay.com/itm/327276939362? [ATTACH]
Ok, I hated these when they came out, we were being blasted everywhere with bright neon colors and triangles by this time, think Miami Vice. Now...
I love this, I recently found an ad for Mallory Tapes, I never knew they made tapes but they are huge with batteries....
400,000 views! Wow this thread is on a roll. Feel free to add anything cool.
Another Marantz Tape Find, an 8-track calibration tape. I've shown a test tape for R2R, never seen 8-track before, wonder if they ever had a...
Welcome!
Sorry, I don't know any techs over there, this is one of a few Rainer's listed as service techs, unfortunately this one died....
I was going to put this in the mini-stereo thread but it's actually a boombox! It sure looks like JVC but one is special and a little different...
One of Sharp's Rarest Models, I've never heard of this one before. The Sharp Optonica JC-270(BK). It looks tiny and they want big money for it....
Separate names with a comma.