A rare Aurex Boombox [ATTACH]
I found this 1987 Bose Catalog, they advertise the speakers as well as the little amps. I don't own any Bose but I do like the "photographer"...
I saw a photo with a few shelfs of these more obscure eggs and they look huge, maybe pushing 30"+ wide? I don't have any eggs but I thought they...
Once Convoy (1978) came out, the hobby exploded well beyond truckers here but the units all seemed aftermarket, never installed options. Dynascan...
AKAI pretty much perfected spinning drums with no background noise, unfortunately with the much larger belts, the goo to clean up when they get...
1983 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Taking a cue from Sansui, yes washing machines are the new hot market. https://www.akai.co.nz/product/6kg-front-load-washing-machine/ [ATTACH]
That makes sense with a CB. I would think CB radios would have been huge in Australia, all the truckers had one here. I picked up a few over...
The websites are blocking me so I can't put a link in but this looks like a Yorx [IMG]
I found this on Twitter so I had to look up the builder Baek-San Electronics (Korea)....
Found on Twitter, supposedly in China, I guess these are food trucks, check out the open cassette door. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
GK Design Works still in business https://www.gk-design.co.jp/works/794/ The image of sound spreading in various directions is expressed through...
Kenwood from 1984, no idea how good these are but they look fantastic. There was that brief time in the 80's were cars had room for the full...
Pioneer from 1986, wow, this is a neat looking system! [ATTACH]
1984 [ATTACH]
American Movie Actors rarely used to do USA Commercials but we always heard they did them for Japan, this is wild, I've already posted some ads...
1986, thanks tasdc66! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Unsure of the year but it looks like a later Sansui that was pretty expensive. It looks like there's the system price and two speaker options...
A neat ad for the AS-10, from 1984, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
A pretty expensive unit from Sharp, the MD-Z3-B [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.