Ok so here it is. In its very very early stages. Some feedback would be nice. First time creating a website. Spent the weekend creating the...
Here's a little preview of what it might look like. So much work even for the small content I will be having. Will be working on all the photos,...
Sorry all. I decided to take it offline for now. I just registered a domain name and will need to wait 2 months before I can transfer my site...
I have one also. Not the most sought after Walkman but don't let that deter you. Wow and flutter happens on all Walkmans. My DC2 still had some of...
Taken offline for now. Working on getting a proper domain for it. Will update soon.
Thanks. Will be updating the gallery in the coming weeks. Will also be adding a section for whenever I get a new Walkman or any other audio gear...
Try now. I changed the name. There was another site on wix.com called buzzboxx. A little too familiar so decided to change it.
Hey all. I though I'd share something I've been working on for the last few days. Wanted to create my own site so used wix.com. Was really easy....
Not much leakage as they are over ear closed type headphones. I especially like the extra headphone cables they include. Included are 3 cables....
Just bought a pair of Audio Technica ATH M50x and have to say the sound is excellent. I wanted to get an open set of headphones but the M50x suits...
Was able to download a service manual did read that some bending is required. Will try it out when I get a chance.
The one I have has a piece broken as can be seen in the photos. I've seen boxed wm 20's with these also. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I recently received a silver Wm 20 and it had a transparent plastic cradle or case that the Walkman sat in. Is it something that is included when new?
Just difficult to repair, sell and buy for my own collection at the same time. Revenue from sales just go out the window :) Would like to sell...
Yep that's true. Have one more I want to get and its the DD9. After that I will most likely be concentrating on buying, repairing and selling....
Repaired with parts of another gear. Although I didn't use another original gear. I have a lot of walkmans that are used for parts so I was able...
Unfortunately no box. Just the player. But still has all the stickers on it. Only issue is the window is cracked. But I think they are the same as...
Hmmm I just paid a little too much for a Boodo Khan. Sourced one from Japan. Oh well. :)
Hey all. I'm not very familiar or experienced on the DC2 or the DD series Walkmans so need some help. I've been able to solve the cracked gear...
Around 76mm by 24mm. Its screws on and the cover slides open to accept 2x AAA's. I can upload some photos if you'd like?
Separate names with a comma.