Very nice. Getting my first DD's next week. Can't wait!!
Thanks.
Thanks for the above suggestions. Will check them out. Not too fussed on headphone type. I listen to all kinds of music so would like something...
Can anyone explain why there would be different thicknesses?
No good headphones yet. I'm thinking about getting a Sony MDR 7506.
Hey all. Looking for a mirror cassette. I have a few cassette decks that need adjusting. Anyone have a spare mirror cassette that they are willing...
That is true. Seeing so many on ebay.
I'm more of a collector but still would like to have all my Walkmans in working condition. I really hate it when something doesn't work. :)
Ok so here's my take on the DC2. I have one that has a broken gear and after further inspection it looks like it has never had a service. Popped...
Here we go!! I think i'll stick to the Walkmans for now but never say never. I would like to find a Sony CFS 710S. I had one when I was a kid. Not...
Hey all. I'm normally posting in the Walkman section but I thought I 'd share some photos of my one and only boom box for now :) It's a Sharp GF-7...
I agree with all the suggestions posted so far. In my own experience I've done most of the learning and repairing on my own. I think it helps a...
Interesting. Well I guess you learn something new everyday :)
[ATTACH]
Thanks. Will give your suggestions a go. On a side note I believe you bought some WM 103's from me a while back. Silver and black. You were here...
Hey all. Just need some advice on possible adjustments or repair. I have two WM F101's and the sound quality is excellent but there is wow and...
Nice. I got one too but the right channel doesn't work.
LOL!! Was waiting for the Canadian F1 qualifying to be on tv early this morning. Had to stay up til 3am Melbourne time! Might aswell do a little...
40 Euros!!! Wow. I just got my DC2 working but mine has the broken gear also. Need to get it repaired. The fast forward and rewind doesn't work on...
Hah I don't think we stock those anymore.
Separate names with a comma.