Hi all. Might aswell give a belated quick intro on myself. Located in Melbourne Australia. So been a fan of Walkmans and audio gear for the last...
So just need a mint black WM 40 to complete this series. Will keep an eye out for one but in the mean time, DD series I got my eye on you!!! HEHEHEHE
Totally agree. Just a thought on my part.
The blue bunch!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I thought I'd add the blue WM 40 in this thread too. Just cleaned old belt residue off and motor runs well. Not going to install a belt yet. I...
Received it today. Here it is along side the others. Need a black one to complete. Color on the blue seems faded so might think about redoing the...
Well this is one Walkman I really thought I would never be able to find. After 2 years of searching I finally got one and also in great condition....
I think 3d printing them would be ok but I doubt the gears would last. The fine tooth on the gears would most likely break. But I may be wrong. 3D...
I'm running out of Walkmans to get. I've been selling more than collecting lately. I would like to get into the DD range but seems like all of...
Nope
Very cool. The WM 3 EX is nice.
Nope no tips or hints. I'm sure you guys will like it. Only thing i'll say is (I may be wrong) but I've never seen anyone on here or on the old...
We have something similar down here is Australia in November. International Hi Fi Show
Nah just liked this model. I had a silver one years ago and these sound great too.
Thanks. Not done yet. Got something very special coming in a few weeks.
Nope not me. Mine should fetch a higher price as my headphones still have the original foam in pristine condition. LOL. Don't think i'll sell mine...
Hahahah. I like those movies just for the movie itself. Not because the main character has a Walkman. I assume you're talking about the WM-3? Even...
A pair or rare beauties. WM 504 and WM J501. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sold one recently in "good" condition with a new belt and sounding excellent for $325 AUD. Honestly that is a fair price. The Guardians of the...
Hi all. Looking for a cassette door for the DC2. Must be in good condition with no dents. If its missing the plastic window that is ok. Regards,...
Separate names with a comma.