If you take it apart put switch cleaner on other contacts e.g. the record playback switch (usually mounted on the PCB). Check out the headphone...
That is an unusual problem. If anything I would expect you to have problems with Apple jack.
If you want to see what a £3000 disk drive looked like look here...
A good, interesting Youtube video. Two comments Never underestimate what consumers will put up with if it is cheap and convenient. I have read...
It was probably fifteen years ago that my colleague made that comment. I only paid about £20 for my first (used) BD player. A lot less than the...
After getting a Blu-Ray player a colleague said he was still buying DVDs, because they were cheaper and "It isn't as if a movie is going to be any...
Video CD was biggest in Asia. Probably because there wasn't any region coding or that sort of thing. I never tried it but I guess copying a Video...
There is only about ten years between Limp Bizkit and most of the Let's Rock performers. The big news from Glastonbury was that people were more...
It would be interesting to know where the RX-5010 sat in the Panasonic range. Probably down at the bottom. My first Boombox was a Sony CFS-45L...
Lots of good advice here already. I recently bought JIS screwdrivers. A bit of more general advice is to go looking for advice in forums for...
I have three of the Shortwave Radios in that advert. ICF-7600DS .... bought new around that time ICF SW1E .... bought much later used ICF 2001D...
Seven years since I started this thread so it's time to report on Let's Rock Southampton 2024 This year the line up was Doctor and the Medics...
I refer you to the Sanyo M2400FG in my much earlier thread....
This is more like it https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325038102302 [ATTACH] I'm not sure if it has a handle but that looks like a battery compartment...
"This is Mr Chef. If you have this knowledge you can become a great chef no matter how bad you are at cooking. If I had such a convenient thing...
Akai PJ-W17L https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226190070856 [ATTACH] I suspect that this might be a case of "Never mind the quality. Look at the width."
Separate names with a comma.