http://boomboxery.com/forum/index.php/topic/27908-hitachi-trk-7620e-3d7-line-in-general-help/
It must have a position on the function switch that selects the line in? Usually in the order of 'radio' 'tape/radio off' 'line in'
Then all you need is this [img] And plug whatever you want into the headphone socket, ie. phone, ipod, cd player and so on
Is the line in a white and red rca?
Hi Derek! Yep I'm based in surrey, not far from Gatwick Airport so not a million miles away!
Hi Derek, that's perfect mate! I was just worried you were giving too much info about yourself on a public forum, only needs one person to read it...
Cobra-top is definitely on my shopping list of one to own, I've always liked the way they look but just that little bit too expensive to buy back...
I think its a Toshiba HX-10D MSX 1, quite a rare beast on these shores!
Thanks for the replies guys! Mine is a black version, which I know is the easiest colour to find, but seeing as they are still pretty rare I...
I've just won this on eBay, but it plays tapes too fast! I can't find a service manual online (quick search at work tbh!) so if anyone has any...
For me, A Bhodo Khan would be nice to own, but I'd be happy with a decent boxed version of my 1st Walkman, a WM-BF40. Nothing top-end or special,...
The word 'Jealous' isn't really strong enough, I'm in awe of your stunning collection. Thank you for showing some of them off, I'm looking forward...
That brings back some memories! My granddad had one of these when I was a kid, was always fun to watch the turntable slide in and out with the...
That is a very cool box, if only I could find one.....!!!
My Grandad had one of those, loved the record player that slid out. I'd love to find one....
Separate names with a comma.