I had a lot of Casio watches in my youth, I loved all the gadgets and functions they had that no other watch at the time(ahem!) did. I've no idea...
I'd love to find one of those....one day......
I don't think any kitchen is complete without one of those!
That's in much better condition than mine, my one has a crack in the plastic where the handle is, but it works perfectly without me even taking it...
A sad day indeed, spent many hours thumbing through the latest catalogue as a kid picking stuff out I'd like for a birthday or Christmas present!
Hearing aid beige!
I had that Pioneer radio in my first car, one of only 2 car radios I've actually bought brand new, all the others were got from mates who were...
Hello and welcome!
Yes, sadly I doubt there will be anything like a bootsale for quite a while yet, not that things like this pop up that often anymore, all get sold...
Some people are in cloud cuckoo land, I'd buy that at a bootsale for about a pound! Surely you'd go for this one if you really wanted one,...
I love Doug's enthusiasm, but everything is 'amazing' or 'interesting' which does my nut in a bit!
I'm actually loving the look of that Aiwa! Good job on the restoration, even these boxes deserve love! Everything has its place in society.....
I'd never use the word 'Rare' as a search term on eBay, you'd have to syphon through every listing on there! What pisses me off more about eBay...
I quite often pop into the British Heart Foundation shop in Crawley, found a few gems in there in the past.
HOW MUCH!? I'd like one of these but those are extortionate prices! The tape deck is a fast-forward only kind of deal as well, not like it's...
Welcome aboard! Just had a browse through your Flickr pics, some nice units you have there! I have a few PDA's, an Apple Newton, a Psion 2(?) and...
I think it's just an AM/FM mini radio made to look like a miniature home stereo system. According to my trusty Google translate on my phone, the...
[MEDIA] It's not the same deck at the end of the video
Hello and welcome aboard! If you can't find what you're after, then someone on here will surely know how!
Separate names with a comma.