I'd have definitely bought that if I'd seen it!
I think it's beauty is in it's originality and if it were me, I'd totally ruin it by trying to 'restore' it, but that's just me!
It's full of cool 80's stuff, boomboxes, walkie talkies et al, love it!
I think it stands for Electronic Sports Collection
Also made it on the front page of Wikipedia today as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
I have a E.S.C 'Cloneman' player, never seen another one mind! [ATTACH]
Nice collection! I have a couple of Hitachi's, a 3D8 and a 3D80, I think the 3D80 just outshines the 3D8 in terms of sound, but I like both of...
Wow what a restoration! Top work!
Sorry I'm a bit late but I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
Wow what a cutie! And Dorking is about 6 or so miles from me, we could have passed each other and never known!
First bootsale of the year yesterday for me, didn't find much but did grab this for £1 [img] Image stolen from Google! I can't get it to work...
I can't make out the model number, but it looks like it says General Electric across the top
Oh I am so sorry Nick, he was quite the celebrity on here!
Mine all say 'Made In Japan' as far as I remember.... I don't have the preamp on mine, something I would like though, and my amp appears to be...
Well that's settled it, I'm moving to Japan! Everything I love to collect is there! There is a guy on youtube who visits the retro games stores...
Hello and welcome to the site
Japan is on my bucket list of places to visit oneday, so thank you for posting the pictures. Most of my interests stem originally from Japan so...
Nice score!
I have a boxed one of those as well!
Longman, Philips CD-I, think I have around 7 of these! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.