It's worth it for the turntable alone! Nice find!
Having just watched the video on that site, I reckon this could be improved easily. The side that stays flat against the back of the tape, if that...
I bought a non-working one of these from eBay a few weeks back for around £25, not sure what is wrong with it as I've not really had a proper look...
Found this whilst searching online. This guy has a lot of cool flyers for Japanese things on his Tumbler feed, some very cool stuff!
Your write-ups are always inspiring and witty and this is a sweet looking unit! Nicely done sir....
Hello and welcome!
Never seen one but I know I want one now! Odd it has no radio though, perhaps the karaoke theory is correct?
My 'earworm' of late is a Swedish artist called Tove Lo. She had a guest appearance on a Coldplay (yes I like Coldplay before the haters all...
Shame he won't post to the UK as I'd be all over that! Shipping would be expensive though.....
But was a He, but that's by-the-by, the soundtrack to Clockwork orange is a masterpiece...
I think a lot of collections are born out of nostalgia, finally having the money and time to buy all those things we longed-for as a kid but never...
Hello and welcome! I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you with your repairs and questions, there are a lot of knowledgeable members on...
Link to Autoreverser's thread http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/my-tps-l2-clones-westman-so-far.331/
It's almost as if there were 2 or 3 factories making these clones for whatever brand wanted one!
Love your collection, some really nice units there!
I've added the Kasuga one on the end as I consider that a Clone as it has the Talk Line, however it is the only one here that has a radio. It does...
After seeing Autoreverser's thread on TPS-L2 clones, I thought I'd post some of mine up. I don't have anywhere near as may as he does (very...
Welcome Seano!
Suzuki Cappuccino [img] I'd be all over one of these too, Mazda Autozam AZ-1 [img] In the Uk we get these as well, looks a bit like a shrunken...
Seen a few of those in the UK but they are thin on the ground. There are loads of 'cute' cars like this in Japan, they are known as 'Kei cars'...
Separate names with a comma.