Or buy ready made from one of the vendors on e-bay. Saves having to buy the correct high quality 3D printer. Unless one already has one of course...
Usually new small SMD capacitors can be used as substitute. Removed from their plastic base and legs folded out etc,. E-bay is also a source for...
Discman land could sure benefit from similar, but different, tweaks to their atrocious Mega Bass boost switch as well... Worthy top 1990 model...
How to change the cassette deck belts on the Panasonic RX-DT707 "Cobra Top" from early 1990's? I ordered the replacement belts from Thakker e-bay...
When removing the platters ones has to use two wedges simultaneously, one on each side, to squeeze up slowly and carefully pop the platter off....
I neglected to mention that none of the new boxes have Dolby anymore. So that is one more disadvantage to new ones...
I think this is a good question. Seriously. It should be a sticky pinned to the forum top and filled with various makes and model options that are...
Going to be interesting to see the results. Good stuff! :thumbsup:
That's correct, nearly 2 years ago I ordered 2 of the Philips CDM-12.3 from e-bay (not Ali because they did not accept Paypal if I remember...
Chances are the D-22 laser was probably ok. The D-22 probably failed from power supply or, perhaps, even simple capacitor issues again....
Best to go to his forum and start thread in the correct technical area and ask.
Yeah that's an interesting fix idea. There used to be one kind of 80's or 90's kids plastic gyroscope that use a long plastic pull cord with...
Neat little write up! (Tucked away in this obscure corner of the forums where hardly anyone will ever read it :biggrin:) Anyway, very retro...
The Hitachi 3D5 that I have is hardly enhanced at all with the 3D "red button" pushed. Feeble bit of a bass boost. I just assumed it was a typical...
Ah! Welcome back! A few months ago I was asking Mr.X about really good sounding boom boxes (1 piece compact ones mainly) and he referenced your...
Yes indeed. MID is too high and MAX is unusable.
I can somehow agree with TooCooL4, Recaptcha and givemeyourwalkmans all at the same time. Time is money and life is short. Use money to enjoy...
I don't have the model device in question. But this entire subculture community of old Walkman repair, restoration, enhancement etc,. needs more...
I have a bunch of Sony ICF-S10 AM/FM radio's that would be similar to the Transistor Radio of old. It's Earthquake Country around the Pacific...
Just an afterthought, in case readers don't know, Master Kaosun can repair any Discman for a few hundred bucks $US. Usually much lower cost and...
Separate names with a comma.