Let me check if the company I work with does allow that...
Very nice!
Holy god! :noway: That is a huge collection of stuff, specially your brother. I bet you have enough space at home; I could in no way store this in...
Excellent video as always, Francisco! :applause I didn’t had a good equipment back in the 80s or 90s other than my beloved high end boombox, but...
Apart from walkmans I also collect advanced 80s wristwatches from Casio and Seiko and a few boomboxes I also have a few Discmans and primitive...
That's sad news indeed. Another good service closes And that's a good news. My Dragon is still waiting for a fix for a very upsetting failure...
Its very interesting, and I've never seen anything about that. Very curious, thanks for sharing!
If your laptop doesn't have any input you have two choices: buy a separate device (the one I suggested is smaller than a walkman) or another...
I use my sound card (actually a Creative X-Fi in my desktop PC) to digitize WAV but in case you want a portable option, I'd recommend a ZOOM H1 or...
That sounds good. Some people are already publishing cassettes but DCC and Minidisc are still very rare. Techmoan has reviewed some in his...
That's always an interesting thing to discuss. In my experience and tests, I learnt several things: When I first tested my standard and...
Woaaaahh, that's so cool. I really loved all those CASIO back in the days. Well, and today!
Wow, it's soo beautiful, Ken. I love it. I loved those high class car players with Dolby B and even C and motorized mechanisms. Alpine, Pioneer,...
Very curious. Never heard about that movie...
Thanks! Yes, that's right. Soldering there was not easy but it finally got stuck.
Deleted, thanks for noticing!
Very interesting, @Honomo , thanks for the information. I bet @Doctor Walkman would be interested in this and can put some light about this...
Picture discs are so cool...
Great, I think it's worth 30€. So 47.470$ of profit... good deal.
Welcome Manuel. By your name, you seem spanish...
Separate names with a comma.