I don't use to restore my stuff (I take it to a tech) but with this walkman I felt I can do it and encouraged to start. It has been a long process...
Doesn't it look a bit fake in some moments? I mean: he don't open the motors (and they miraculously work), don't apply any grease, the motherboard...
[MEDIA]
Jakub, I reply to some if your questions: All decks produce hiss even when there's no cassette inside, but good ones produce very low hiss and...
Hi Jakub and welcome to the forum. I see you have too many questions, which is good, but you have written a big brick of text that it's difficult...
Ahh, ok. Welcome aboard y un saludo desde EspaƱa.
Welcome Fernando. Are you spaniard?
:noway:
I see that it write something there, but still just a few words. Anyway, his collection is quite wide. Excellent work.
I didn't know that web. He/she has a lot of stuff there indeed. Good photos. However, there are two things that I don't like: one is that there's...
Nice deck and nice photos. You have a very good looking setup. Just a little recommendation: be careful with the magnets on your macbook, they can...
Too many albums to say. I'd say many of modern alternative rock nowadays need less compression. Bands like: Sevendust, Default, Shinedown,...
I only would have used a Metal Master instead of the MA-XG of other brand to keep the same brand.
Wow, excellent lot!!
I knew (don't ask me how, don't remember) that Taiyo Yuden was behind That's, and also behind recordable CD-R. They gained respect in the industry...
Well, depending on your age you could not hear anything beyond 14kHz, probably, so the azimuth will only be ok up to that point. If your son hear...
It's curious that such an important problem and it was almost forgotten by the industry, except in decks like Nakamichi CR7 and very few more...
Yes, I've published it some time ago: http://walkman-archive.com/articles/noise-cassette-tape-01.html You can check it in the 'Articles' section...
Super beautiful photos! :applause
In the latest post I did about cassette reviews, you have one from HIFI Choice, 1989 where it is: [ATTACH] That's all the info you need ;-) You...
Separate names with a comma.