Hello readers, After the massive success of the WM-EX77 I imported from Japan late last year, I thought I would have another go at shopping for...
I love these mini systems! They are so neat. I especially like how high end these Denons are. I saw a main amp at a thrift that looked just like...
Wow, I kinda like that CSD-MD5 box. Very modern looking in a better way than my FD82.
Wow, that is pretty ugly... I remember those days.... I never wanted them to end! :nodding:
Thanks! I will probably do more reviews similar to this as I find stuff. I love Phillip's early 2000s offerings! In fact, My first ever box was a...
It's supported on the SONY US website with a US manual and warranty card available for download, so I guess it was.
I would love to see some more UGLY boxes in this thread! Not that there's a competition, but finding one as ugly as this might prove challenging....
:noway: I had no idea that the D55 was sold in the US. Wow, that WAS easy!
Well... the G505 came out in 2006, and the AIWA came out in 1999. That's a 7 year difference. I'm not sure what Sony offered in 2001 that would be...
Being that I'm around that age, I certainly do agree with that point, Longman. Albeit I think 80s pop culture will always be very collectible more...
Yep, that's exactly right! I never used the MP3 capability, but I used many of the other features. I loved and cherished this unit for many years...
I found this lil gem while thrifting the other day that made me genuinely laugh out loud in the store. Have a look: [ATTACH] This in all it's Y2K...
These are certainly the ones to collect... sound amazing when recapped, and you just can't get any more premium than these... I used to have one...
I mean, I personally think all the cd Walkmans are kinda cheap. That's just my opinion though. I've run across them so many times and they always...
Well, I can personally tell you these are far from the last CD Walkmans SONY made. These D-E models you have referenced come from 2001-2002....
Yeah, I should take some videos/photos of the work I've done. I'm not great at documenting these type of repairs because I usually only have time...
Hi Everyone, First off, I can't believe it's been about 6 months since I posted here. A lot has happened since then.... not in this hobby though....
Hello and welcome to the forum, Foxy! The issue is relatively easy to fix, there is a potentiometer inside of the unit that can be turned similar...
Very interesting! I also have some CDs for my unit, but I left out that from my analysis and focused on the audio stuff. Yeah, Caddies are...
Hello Stereo2Go, I thought I would share another jewel from my collection. This was technically considered portable and 'compact' back in its...
Separate names with a comma.