Yeah, I've had to re-adjust that stuff too. That's always fun... I really hate it when you have to adjust the tracking/focus gain even after...
I'm not sure if you would call it a 'synth', but my favorite 'board in my collection is a Korg Krome 88. Its a workstation with mostly PCM...
Welp, all of mine so far (except for two) uses the KSS-162A (220A's older variant) and with that new spindle motor, it will play badly scratched...
Haha, I get it. You either love it or hate it. You know, I kinda like the 300-CH better than the 300-CA motor. I know you have to solder your own...
Ok, GREAT NEWS! I've been searching.... (no, not Chicago), through my parts bin. I found a great Mabuchi 300 motor I had saved. I installed it in...
OK, I have removed the old motor and successfully removed the platter as well. Yes, I do have a template for the platter so I will know how far to...
Wow, thanks a lot! That looks to be very easy to do. I just ordered a few for my d-9's. They work great, but only if you can get the spindle motor...
@Jorge I'm having a spindle motor issue with my latest D-9. Can you tell me where to find a replacement? Mine is very noisy and only works when...
Yes, check this eBay listing:...
@Jorge Yes, I have done PS1’s before. I’ve replaced lasers and caps, and I do believe they sound very good for a cheap plastic gaming system. I...
Ok, I got the D-99 done. There were so many bad capacitors in this unit! Anyways, after a TON of work, Here is the finished product: [ATTACH]...
Thanks a lot, Jorge! :) Funny, my experience working with this stuff began with the SEGA GameGear. Each GameGear had about 40 SMD caps, and they...
Sure, Both of these D-9's sold, but I have more in the works. My PM will explain more.
Thanks, I would like to have a D-555, but I don't want to pay the almost $500 for a broken one. That's too much money for a broken device! I have...
Ok, I have done another D-9. This one was especially fun since it came with the original accessories. These things are really a blast to repair!...
Yeah, I don’t really care about the battery too much. I tried opening it and there isn’t really anything I have the ability to repair. Just a...
Separate names with a comma.