You know I keep these Nakamichi Reference Recording cassette series as a “saved search” on my eBay account. They are rare but not as much as you...
NAKAMICHI / SHEFFIELD REFERENCE RECORDING SERIES By special arrangement with Sheffield Lab, we have combined Sheffield's superb engineering,...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Peggy Lee • Album: Black Coffee • Title: Easy Living • Year: 1956 • Label: Acoustic Sounds Verve Series ______________...
What a great story and how lucky that you were able to see this artist LIVE. WOW!
My goodness! Thanks for commenting on my post an d I appreciate the link you have provided. I have not gone to it yet but promise to do so later...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Teddy Pendergrass • Album: Teddy • Title: Come Go With Me • Year: 1979 • Label: Philadelphia International ______________...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Nirvana • Album: Nevermind • Title: Come As You Are • Year: 1991 • Label: DGC ______________ Equipment Used To Make This...
[MEDIA] Hemiolia Master Tape - Catalog number : HRMCRK1600022 https://tinyurl.com/kkxfbw4a Recording date: March 9-10, 2014 Recording location:...
Thank you Thank you chief! It's been a long time since I've heard from you. I sincerely hope that you and yours find yourselves in great...
Come on down then!!! LOL
Din Daa Daa - George Franz [Sony WM-D6C Walkman PRO • TDK SA-X] [MEDIA] Original Source: Vinyl ______________ Recording • Artist: George Franz...
Reggae Jam - Lord Laro [Sony WM-D6C Walkman PRO • Fuji Metal Tape] [MEDIA] Original Source: Vinyl ______________ Recording • Artist: Lord...
Walking on Sunshine - Rockers Revenge [Aiwa CS-210U Boombox • TDK SA] [MEDIA] Original Source: 80's Mixtape ______________ Recording •...
Last Night a D J Saved My Life - Indeep [Aiwa CS-210U Boombox • TDK SA] [MEDIA] Original Source: 80's Mixtape ______________ Recording •...
Wow that looks so close to my Aiwa 210U! Ha! [ATTACH]
Welcome ANA[DIA]LOG guy! I am a big fan and subscriber to your YouTube channel!
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing! Wow Incredible music indeed.
That would not be a problem at all Bluesy! Coming shortly then. I must first upload it to Dropbox and then provide you the link. I hope you like...
Thanks Bluesy! But I take that what you are asking for is that you wish to listen to the uncompressed Hi-Res capture from this video rather than...
Separate names with a comma.