No I didn't know any of the above. Would you have the link to that John Carpenter meet so I can go check it out? Thanks again for the awesome...
[MEDIA] Soda Stereo Argentine rock band formed in 1982. They are considered one of the most influential and important Latin American bands of...
[MEDIA] Divididos Argentine rock band formed in 1988. The band is known for mixing Rock and Argentinean folk music ______________ Recording...
Wow! I am not worthy! I am seriously thankful Jorge especially since you're telling me this isn't your typical cup of tea at all. Yet the sound...
Thank you all around! :)
[MEDIA] Original Source: Vinyl • Turntable: Yamaha PX-3 • Cartridge: Denon DL-103D • Preamp: Yamaha C2a ______________ Recording • Artist:...
Thank you sir! So good to hear from you!
Yay! :delighted:
Ok Jorge and all, let’s try this track I recorded last week to share with some friends on another forum:...
[MEDIA] Sheffield Lab Cassette Tape recorded on TDK SA (Type II) stock encoded with Dolby B NR + HX Pro Playback Tape Deck: Willy...
Perhaps I could share a Hi-Res track or two soon. I’ll keep you posted. thanks for the kind remarks and Happy New Year to you and all!
I’ll do my best Bluesy! Some more Santana is a great suggestion. Actually recently I recorded a couple of selections from Santana I of an MFSL LP...
Thank you Bluesy! I am honored. More cool tunes to come I am sure!
I just posted a bunch of my latest videos in another section of this forum: Other Audio Gear -> Home Audio Gear Chat Area. Please go check them...
[MEDIA] • Artist: The Beatles • Album: Abbey Road • Title: Here Comes The Sun • Label: Toshiba ProUse (Japan) ______________ Playback...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Jimi Hendrix Experience • Album: Axis: Bold As Love (Stereo Version) • Title: Up From The Skies • Label: Analogue Productions...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Georg Solti • London Symphony • Album: Romantic Russia • Title: Russlan and Ludmilla Overture • Label: Mobile Fidelity Sound...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Mahavishnu Orchestra • Album: Birds of Fire • Title: Birds of Fire • Label: Speaker Corner ______________ Playback Equipment...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Herb Alpert • Album: Rise • Title: Rotation • Label: Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL 1-053) ______________ Playback...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Cream • Album: Fresh Cream • Track: Sleepy Time Time • Label: DCC Compact Classics • 180+ Pure Virgin Vinyl Remastered by...
Separate names with a comma.