[MEDIA] • Artist: ZZ Top • Album: Tres Hombres • Track: Sheik • Label: Warner Brothers (Because Sound Matters) ______________ Playback...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young • Album: Dèjá Vu • Track: Dèjá Vu • Label: MFSL 1-088 (1983) ______________ Playback Equipment...
Absolutely Bluesy! I have uploaded several in my YouTube channel and more recently I had to upload two to my newly re-opened Vimeo account because...
Ok James problem fixed! With my new Vimeo account I just started to follow you so I will be able to get notices every time you upload something...
Brilliant videos James! Man I miss my Vimeo channel! Can you believe they deleted my channel because I guess I had 3 strikes against me for...
Greetings Mister X! In looking up Rhodium you will find it is a desirable metal as a conductor with low probability of corrosion. According to...
[MEDIA] Alexander Atanasov Mixtape (Bulgaria/May 2019) d.b.a. Alex Consult Service, ltd. • Artist: Wolfgang Haffner • Album: Kind of Spain •...
[MEDIA] Attila Tihanyi Mixtape (Slovakia/June 2019) • Artist: YELLO • Title: Kiss The Cloud (feat. Fifi Rong) ______________ THE SOURCE As...
Great video and thanks for the shoutout!
Nautilus SuperCassette • Audiophile Reference Standard [MEDIA] • Artist: Tim Weisberg • Album: Audiophile Sampler • Title: Cowbell Hell (Track...
Reference Recording by Nakamichi [MEDIA] • Artist: Erich Kunzel / Cincinnati Pops Orchestra • Album: Tchaikovsky: 1812 Overture • Title: "1812"...
Reference Recording by Nakamichi [MEDIA] • Artist: Erich Kunzel / Cincinnati Pops Orchestra • Album: Time Warp • Title: The Menagerie Suite...
Man I better hit my warehouse to try get my hands on my Nautilus LP. It’s there alright, but in which box?!!! Lol
Hello Paquito! (a.k.a. Francisco) I'd like to add that you are also a member of my Facebook audio group called Phonogram. I've always been a fan...
Good suggestion. I will try doing a video from wider perspective and showing me loading the deck and hitting "play" because, why not? :P Anyway...
WOW
Thanks to all! I am honored my humble videos are being so enjoyed and appreciated here. Analog rules!
Yessir! That's the original tape playing! Thanks for the compliment.
P.S. I like the cassette shown in the background there! LOL
I love it! That Aiwa looks rather nice man. Definitely pop some batteries on it and take it for a spin! You never know it might still impress you....
Separate names with a comma.