Hello my friend! Thanks for commenting. No, the Lil Louis "French Kiss" cassette single was bought in '89/'90 so 5 to 6 years later likely in...
SIDE B The recording was commenced in the small coastal town of St. Raphael in South of France in the summer of 1984 on a Aiwa CS-210U just like...
[MEDIA]
Side A The recording was commenced in the small coastal town of St. Raphael in South of France in the summer of 1984 on a Aiwa CS-210U just like...
[MEDIA] • Artist: Lil Louis • Album: French Kiss Cassette Single • Title: French Kiss (Vocal Edit) • Label: Epic (1989) ______________ Playback...
Thanks!
I take it you are saying you prefer my video which was done from the Nautilus SuperCassette rather than the video done from the LP? If so, wow....
Thank you Bluesy! I am humbled. More videos will come in the next weeks for sure! Even ones done on my Aiwa CS-210 boombox, because, why not? Oz
Thank you Bluesy! Like I said, it is I who needs to thank you and you were the catalyst for the latest flurry of cassette based videos for my...
You're welcome sir! Please do check out my latest video I just posted highlighting another great pre-recorded cassette label: Nautilus![ATTACH]...
Enjoy! [MEDIA]
Very nice! It's a BX-300 junior!
[ATTACH] Awe thank you Bluesy! It is my pleasure and even duty to make these videos showcasing this beloved format. Next week I’ll shoot a couple...
Brilliant page and in case you hadn’t put two and two together, that page was created by our very own JK Bleus Parsons right above on this same...
Thank you Bluesy! Well, you were the catalyst for this latest flurry of Nak 680ZX videos so I have you to thank. I hope you enjoy the other two...
Actually that's not a horrible idea. I'd have to search through my tapes to see if I have any duplicate titles.
Separate names with a comma.