Welcome aboard Xavier. Your name sounds like catalan... Hope you find the solution. Next time try to post technical questions in the proper...
Indeed that's the rare golden EX1
Hello fellows! It will be driven by my good friend TJ Autoreverse, which has one of the world's biggest walkman collection in the world, with...
Actually this friday there's another party in Zaragoza, spain, driven by my friend @TJ Autoreverse.
Thanks for the compliments! :delighted: Regarding that usb sound card, maybe I have prejudices but for 6 pounds it doesn't look like something...
looks nice, but nothing like a real TPS-L2
Of course :nwink: Take a look at my full movie gallery: http://walkman-archive.com/gadgets/extras.htm
Welcome aboard! Very nice walkman and photos. I don't remember I ever seen that case for a cassette in the belt. Looks cool.
Can I ask what's that highly-rated USB sound card you mentioned?
Well, that was easy in the end...
Well, that CT-1250 is mine. In fact they took my video from my channel but it's ok, as they leaved the logo, though it cannot be seen very...
Oh, then I was confused about your address. Yes, I have a Dragon but sadly I can't use it since 3 years. It has a strange issue that has been...
Hi fellows, I've been contacted by a guy that is searching for a small favour. Here's what he told me: Hello Hugo, I am a part of a large...
Because when you only have experienced mediocre recordings in mediocre cassettes made in mediocre boomboxes, you think that every other cassette,...
Cassette Comeback In Australian News by walkman archive posted Aug 26, 2019 at 10:15 AM
I only haven't seen in that video a few days ago...
Thanks! I never found locally an interesting walkman (though I found some good decks) but seems that this time I was lucky :-) I don't like...
That said, I'd recommend to try the BOSE AE-2, closed, passive isolating headphones. They sound quite well for the price. Reasonably open sound...
Toocool4 is right, Reli. Open headphones do sound more open. They make you feel that the sounds does NOT come from inside your head, in-between...
We hope to see you here more often :delighted:
Separate names with a comma.