... but I found a Sony WM-701C in a flea market in Barcelona. I’ve never thought I could find such model... Surprisingly it works after changing...
Hello Luis! Great to see another spaniard here. We're very few here but I bet very happy to see another one joining us. Where are you exactly...
Totally agree.
I'm a fan of vintage calculators, specially CASIO and HP. I've didn't had other than the one my father let me which was an old HP 33C. [ATTACH]...
Techmoan, as always, doing excellent research and wonderful videos. I didn't know that this was actually a pre-walkman from SONY, 11 years before....
I absolutely love these commercials.
Are you sure it was an AIWA? Maybe a SONY WM-F10/F20/F30
Seems that they are in Westminster, but the site is a bit weird. And so the very exhibition. Seems that you need a smartphone to view it :thinking:
Yep. Due to spammers we added this restriction. And welcome, you have waited for so long... ;-)
Yes, I mean those old casio with physical buttons. Although I've also have one of those touchpad flexible ones.
Anyone knew about this? https://museumofportablesound.com/
Ok, thanks to @Longman I can upload the video so you can ll watch it. Watch the video. I must say I'm impressed that this guys used a real time...
Arghh, I cannot see most of the videos. they blocked them for us in Spain! :cry Do you think you can download them with jDownloader and them send...
Thanks my friend!
Whoah! Those are absolutely lovely watches. I dreamed about a calculator watch back then, but never had one.
Hi guys, I've created a new video for my channel. Unfortunately, Youtube has blocked it due to the new 13th EU rule, so I cannot publish it......
I don't want you guys to think I'm an intolerant person, because I'm not. In fact all people that personally knows me (and some are here) agree...
Yes, in july 1, 1979, SONY presented to the world the TPS-L2 that will change it. They weren't aware of how much that product will change the way...
Thanks for the report, mate. What show is that?
I understand what you say, Sly, and you are very kind. I don't know that guy but I respect what he does. Of course he is free to do it. However, I...
Separate names with a comma.