As always, great digging! Thanks
I think wants to be more popular but fails in the very beggining: to be better in what you do. Unless he nail down his own fails, he won't become...
Just in case you haven't see it: http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/posts/33030/ Cassette Cultures 01 by walkman archive posted May 30, 2019 at...
Hi there. I've just received a new book published by vetroeditions in Germany about cassettes, walkmans and boomboxes. It's very nice! [ATTACH]...
Glad that you like them :nwink:
Here you an see it in a short video I was sent: DJ with ION walkman 2019-05 by walkman archive posted May 28, 2019 at 6:41 PM
There is a guy in Zaragoza that is starting to act as a cassette DJ, but looks to me that he doesn't understand what the cassette revival should...
Godzilla vs Kong? Who's the director?
Welcome back, Coolcol!
Thanks for the notice; I didn't thought about that. It's now corrected with the .com You can just, however, click on the wrong links and replace...
It's an interesting comparison. I know that the rig used by HIFI square pants user in Youtube is top-class (at least in terms of ADC, phono...
Thanks Oswaldo. I enjoy your videos. Just a small suggestion: it would be nicer if you start the video with the deck turned of and you show how...
Welcome aboard. We have very few collectors from China and Japan, but we are very curious to see your collection. You seem to have a very wide...
Hi guys. I have just seen all the posts of that spammer. Tre, sad to hear that you had to spend time deleting everyone; there's a way to ban and...
It’s analog October, isn’t it? He’s a member of this forum
No, it seems that they are rebranded Maxell. Some are for a friend, and the rest are for my collection. Not planning on testing actually, but I...
hi guys, Just wanted to share what I just received this morning. All are brand new and most boxes are sealed. not all are to me: a friend and...
Very nice too! I've never seen a 680 in action.
Don't worry, I didn't do just to pointing the mistake; just a small appreciation. A good video indeed. You're tempting me to do easy videos with...
It sounds impressive. But... is it a Nakamichi reference or a MFSL? By looking at the tape and the J-card I say it's MFSL
Separate names with a comma.