Cannot hold the temptation, so here are mines: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I was lucky enough to get them absolutely new, never-ever opened.
That's unbelievable, man. Your collection is sublime!!
I have the same machine, the SN. :applause What's that other device for?
Another big WOOOW :worship:
Hi BoodoKhan, don't worry, here it is: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4777021467/
Wow, you'll have shirts for the entire winter, spring and summer! :thumbsup: Thanks!
Holy god. Im-pre-ssi-ve.
It's not very scientific but anyway interesting: https://blog.discogs.com/en/side-by-side-test-vinyl-record-cleaning-solutions
Here’s what he brought to me. It really came from a friend as a gift, so not me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I know, it's a high quality cassette, but... 750$? Seriously? [ATTACH] Seen here.
I'm glad and hope that like and wear them :-)
Any walkman? Maybe a new album in cassette? A pair of headphones? Share your new gadgets!
You're welcomed :-)
I'll move this thread to the right place: new music releases.
Just in case you now want one of of my T-shirts: 19% off Everything* Run Time: January 8th – January 12th Coupon Code: SALE19...
I've tested those tapes and they sound quite well. Good performance.
Welcome to the site. Feel free to share photos of your walkmans :thumbsup:
This message is aimed for supporters. First of all, thank you for all your support for this site. It's been an unvaluable help for keep this site...
Wow, such an amount of top-class walkmans in boxed condition is unbelievable. Truly impressive. And, man, you may have a lot of space at home for...
This is, without doubt, one of the most unbeliavable collections out there. Score for the world's top 3. :applause I made this sticky. Keep...
Separate names with a comma.