Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
Page 3 of 3
< Prev 1 2 3
  1. Steve Grant
    Thread

    Aiwa HS-J09 Volume Control

    Looking for assistance with this unit that I'm fixing. The left channel volume is very weak. - right channel is 10 times as loud - no...
    Thread by: Steve Grant, Nov 29, 2023, 13 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  2. Steve Grant
    Thread

    Belts and Connectors

    I'm working on a Sanyo M9998. It has dozens of connectors, some of which need to be disconnected to change the belts. Should the connectors not...
    Thread by: Steve Grant, Nov 12, 2023, 2 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  3. Steve Grant
    Thread

    Refurbishing Sanyo M9998

    Setting out to refurbish my Sanyo M9998. I bought it new back around 1979. As the original owner, I have the Owners Manual, mics, mic brackets and...
    Thread by: Steve Grant, Nov 11, 2023, 15 replies, in forum: Tech talk
  4. Steve Grant
    Thread

    Getting Reacquainted

    I used to participate here decades ago as JustSanyo on the old site, but that id doesn't seem to work any more. I have a fairly wrecked Aiwa HS...
    Thread by: Steve Grant, Oct 25, 2023, 4 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Find older messages
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
Search Again
Page 3 of 3
< Prev 1 2 3
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.