From Grumman News (airplane builder) 1971 [ATTACH]
Sampo from 1979 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1981, there's a tv boombox in here somewhere [ATTACH]
1981 Panasonic [ATTACH]
1986 RAM Magazine, TDK Tapes [ATTACH]
I think I posted this but in case it's new.... RAM Magazine 1987, The Sharp Twin Cam is a fascinating double deck, most are pretty nice but they...
RAM 1990 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1990 Radio Amateur Magazine, I'm loving the car DAT deck, I bet those are rare. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1990 Radio Amateur Magazine [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1970 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
This has to be one of the first versions, from 1969! It can be confusing, they were also calling 8-track "cassette tapes" around this time....
An early 1968 piano style tape deck from Hitachi, did Hitachi invent the pop-open cartridge release? [ATTACH]
I don't know 99% of the groups or idols they use but a handful seem to be more popular and I'll look up a song or two on YT. It's too bad the...
Maplin Magazine 1993, this gets a little into field recorders and interestingly they mention the UHER 4000 even though it's about 25 years old at...
Maplin Magazine 1993 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1991, not sure what these limited edition tapes are for. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Unfortunately only a portion of this catalog is available [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Check it out Longman, the real Tiffany pushing the Tiffany! 1989 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.