Audio 1985 [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Audio 1985, Koss KSP II Headphones [ATTACH]
1985 Audio Magazine [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1982 Audio Magazine [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH]
1982 catalog [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sony 1979, the full catalog is on archive.org, I think these boomers have a TV band so they were included in this TV catalog. [ATTACH]
One of these days I'll post some of my new finds but for now here's one from Sony 1979, the full catalog is on archive.org. Is that a remote?...
1966 Sony [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1972 Sanyo [ATTACH]
That looks like an interesting project, it's wild how people are now really into NOS tapes, I'm trying to think of other collectables that might...
I knew my favorite old-school audio website would have some good information. https://www.thevintageknob.org/sony-PS-X9.html [ATTACH]
Sorry I don't think I have any of those decks, I might have two or three Onkyos. I'll try to remember to check to see if it's listed on the...
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your repairs.
350,000 yen = $3716.00 USD Today! Thanks for the work, it sounds like this is rare and highly valuable. Even with minimal design it still looks...
Sony 1967, I love the look of the little ones, the EM-2B looks like a keeper, anybody have one? It's on 4x the cost of the plastic model next to...
1968, I have no idea what these machines are doing but it looks cool [ATTACH]
Sony TC-2850SD From Stereo Sound No. 31 (published June 1974), Special Feature: "Exploring the Charm of Audio Equipment" This was the first...
Sony TC-5550-2 From Stereo Sound No. 41 (published December 1976), Special Feature: "World's Finest Products" There would be no disagreement...
1978, I should have look at pricing, this thing is silly money. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.