Welcome to the party pal :)
Not even seen that one before, very rare.
Love these little Pannys, they punch well above their weight and nice decks to
Don't worry mate! Just didn't want you bombarded :)
Is that a spectrum analyser? Looks like a good box for 50 bucks. I don't think it's a high value box as Silver generally aren't but if it's got a...
Nice new deck, i bet you couldnt wait to get home and plug it in!
Welcome mate. Nothing beats a good tape eh? From the days when people listened to a whole album and didnt skip any...
Edited. Don't leave your email in a post mate or you will inundated with new spam from bots that scrape pages for contact details.
Hello mate and welcome, i took me a while to read your long intro. What prompted you to join, walkman collector, boombox enthusiast or just all...
Hey AO, thanks for the vid, I don't have a lot of experience with fixing walkmans and everything looks so fiddly so im going to search for a...
:read I've had a read of the guide and it seems there is some very fine soldering required? Anyone? Anyone attempted a repair and found it ok?...
Jeez Dave im blown away by this collection of micro's, truly awesome. That Sony micro deck as well, so cute...
Both beautiful mini's, I love the blue V8 as its so unusual but that burgundy is also stunning, as AO said Sanyo were the kings of minis, closely...
Hey all, So i have a DD33 here requiring repair, I have bought a new centre gear from Marian but he has a long wait list for it to be installed....
My god he returns!!! Good to see you here, its great to see a well known and respected member back again. Those iconic pictures of your boxes on...
Nice! These look so well built and ptetty rare to. Great catch, nice to see a boombox purchase :thumbsup:
Great topic, i'm quite fond of these to and it seems Dave has the motherload! Good to see you back Dave, was wondering where you had got to.
I don't think under the current climate you will see them return. I would also like to point out that Northerners "insult" was exceedingly mild...
This is a great repository of info, just remember people, PM or email the manuals to Michelle so they dont end up on the server twice. Thanks for...
Ha Pooh! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.