Hi all, Any one here own one of these? Would like to know more about them and also the serviceability on them.
My red WM 40
Just got a reply from Marian on ebay. Unfortunately he doesn't stock thick belts.
Awesome thanks. Will see if I can source them locally.
Nice. Such a nice deck. The fonts they used for the lettering scream old school. Is it still encased in wood?
Ooh do tell :)
Selling a WM 10 II in silver and will include a pair of MDR W10 headphones in good working condition. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/222359551435?
Some TPS-L2's. Was lucky to pick these up last week. 2 are in almost mint working condition. Always wanted to get one of these. Same age as me :)...
Are you sure it's the laser? Does the disc spin when you press play?
Hi all, Looking for new belts for TPS-L2. Found a seller on ebay but postage is way too expensive. Anywhere else I can get some?
Got a WM-1 in box and WM EX-9 for sale. If a forum member buys them I will contribute 10% of the sale to this forum....
As I understand it Sony and Philips worked together to develop the first cd player. They were suppose to launch their players at the same time but...
Yes it does. Had to clean and regrease. Main thing to clean is the shaft that the laser runs on. I've got the case, battery pack and a remote...
Decided to change up my display a little. [ATTACH]
Looks good. I included a link below. Very similar to the led lights I used in my display. 4 led light strips and can be remotely controlled. The...
Haha that is true. I just used WD-40 to free up the stuck parts. Gave it a good shot with my air compressor also. Then some grease. I might clean...
I agree. Read some bad reviews on the K611s but mine is working great and the sound is very good too. I just don't see myself spending $500-$1000...
Its just a large wallpaper I made at work of Times Square in New York.
Sony's and worlds first compact disc player for the consumer market. Picked this up recently in very good condition. Turned on but didn't play....
New additions to collection. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.