Wow, that's a hell of a turntable. Do you know this channel? https://www.youtube.com/user/HiFisquarepants/featured
Not having heard those I can attest that my DC2 (also from dottore walkman) sounds gorgeous and I bet yours too. Having three sounds like a good...
I have one brand new boxed but never used it. It's beautiful and I guess it sounds pretty well, as it shares the same mechanics and electronics as...
Sounds really well. I wish I can hear it in person (I mean in front of the R2R not the band). Is it from Recording the masters?
Another nice video. From this point of view that SA looks like a blue SF...
BTW: Did you had to restore that D6C? It sounds very well. Any improvements?
Curious. Also that new album with his voice and just a piano. I've still have to listen to it.
Another good example of good music and high quality video.
Excellent sound. It's impressive how well do these rarities sound. Thanks, great video!
Yes, the source is digital, and so is the vinyl source. I agree that the vinyl is a better source if available. the reason is that there is less...
That's indeed a very nice collection. Precious high end units
Very curious. It's surprising the amount of clones that appeared then.
I use to have a walkman that is very similar to those back in the days, which gave me lots of hours of joy.
Just watch it: https://www.ozy.com/good-sht/tape-tastic-meet-the-dj-with-1000-walkmans/88862 He is @TJ Autoreverse, one of the owners of this...
Curious device. Not for my performance, though, I prefer to stay with cable. They never add interferences or latency ;-)
done!
Yes, that's it. I prefer to buy the digital download of an album and then do a good recording...
Now the big question is: will it be worth by its recording quality? (the cassette, not the original master of course)
I have the exact same tape and I love it. It sounds simply awesome, and your video proves it. I'd like to make a video or article about it but you...
Very nice, but this and your other videos with the D6C should be in the Walkman > Gallery instead of here. I'll move them ok?
Separate names with a comma.