Very nice. The room looks like a 80s sanctuary :worship: Not sure how much effect (and what will really it be) those rugs do, but they look nice.
Here are some photos: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah, I bet we all used low end equipment back in those days and only now we can figure out what's the real limit of the cassettes, which seems to...
The tape from '66 is the Philips, not the Supertape (I guess you misread my post ;-) ). Those supertapes are from '78...
I haven't...
Another video to prove it: [MEDIA]
Hi fellows, if someone is going to be at Barcelona next weekend, I invite you to come to the cassette party I'll be driving at Cara B pub....
Testing a pre-release of the Recording The Masters Fox cassette, as well as comparing it to several ferric cassettes. It's gonna be very...
Here's my watch: [ATTACH]
Very interesting. I have that Casio watch with an MP3 player. Very cool.
Sounds like a very cool event to visit. Please share some pictures with us if you could :wink2
I prefer in stereo, though :biggrin: However, this last album didn't rock me; I prefer the previous one, 50. Much better...
Just in case you like it: https://open.spotify.com/track/58IakFxrNWhkpOsKKooZFA?si=OdeFNFYgTf-OcK1ucC0sPg
Thanks for the info!
Welcome PaperSkin! then you came to the right site :-) I use them although I don't exhibit them. I usually take them either in the pocket or...
I still remember them from the '88? catalogue... But I've never seen them in the real world until now.
I found these beauties and got them with the help of @autoreverser . I'm in love with them and, hey, they sound really well! AIWA SC-B10 with...
I think you need one of these: [MEDIA]
The buttons remember me the Infinity Intimate, that was a licensed model by AKAI... Nice photos, BTW
Maybe it's better that you buy a good Panasonic HIFI VHS and use it for audio recording. It's not as cool as a good deck but it sounds really great.
Separate names with a comma.