I'm contact with the guy in charge and he offered me to CJ there. So I'll be CJ'ing on 30th there! :smoke
Please put a mark in your calendar: June 23th, new party at El col·leccionista (the coleccionist). July 27th, new party again here (Cara B).
Really? I'd be so glad. You'll be very welcomed here :thumbsup: That is a good idea. However, I don't have any of those "classic" boomboxes to...
I took my superD6C, a TPS-L2 (which you can see both there) and the TC-D5M just to re/wind tapes and prepare them to put into the walkmans to...
A few photos of yesterday’s party. Not a lot of people (tomorrow monday is holayday and many people went away) but it was a LOT of fun. I...
Hello guys, this night I'll be CJ'ing again at another pub at Barcelona: Cara B (side B). [ATTACH] I'll update with photos later!
ok, solved. This happens sometimes, and can be solved with an EQ. Also if you have some skills and a RTA (real time analyzer) software you can...
Hi David. I see your problem. This is often caused either by tapes that have by high frequency response or by badly calibrated deck. What tape are...
I'll do for sure. Considering the prices for a new MA-XG and its rarity, it's not expensive and that will let me check whether or not it's the...
WTF? But... wasn't AIWA brand bought by some guys at USA?
That video is a milestone in the review world...
Thanks Toocool. I've also seen another one: Hemiolia. I've just ordered one tape recorded on a.... TDK MA-XG!
Thanks for the photos, Toocool! I'm excited about the new tape being made by Recording the masters. And that TT is impressive. :swoon Holy god,...
Well, I will certainly miss him.I’ve been reading his reviews since a few years and they think they are some of the best out there.
I was lucky to find cassettes too, and many in type II chrome [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Once more, Barcelona is doing something different and innovative, and this time it will be a prerecorded cassette market. It will be in...
I don't even know how this idea came to my mind, and this won't change my life, though but, hey, it's funny huh? :laugh:
I've seen that too. It's odd...
Ha ha ha ha :lollegs: That would be a biiiit more difficult.
I don't know how I figured it out, really. And the first time I tried, it just worked! Then I pulled out my phone to record it and didn't work,...
Separate names with a comma.