Did you test the sound of the AC/DC? I guess guys at NAC did made it.
Oh, they look very well. I'm about to receive 3 t-shirts, I'll update you fellows soon :-)
Well, this kind of decks sometimes appear here and they usually go for less money than on eBay. Also there are other decks that are much cheaper...
Yesterday I went to a walk with a friend to see some record stores here at Barcelona. There where a lot of people and I realized that any other...
Ryan, you have a veeery beautiful stack, man. :applause That is the kind of stack I'd love to sit in front of and enjoy for hours. I'm glad that...
I've seen it but I'm not sure about the sound quality. I think I'll stick to my vinyls and record a good SA from them...
That’s indeed a good score. With 3 head and assisted calibration it’s a very good deck. Also if it’s in perfect shape and working order, you’ve...
Mola! Yo acabo de pedir 3 para mi aprovechando el descuento de ayer. I just ordered three for me taking profit on yesterday‘s discount
Oh, it looks pretty well!! Thanks for sharing! :yahoo Sadly, the refused to accept my design with the SONY logo on it, but then I managed to add...
I'm just been noticed that today and ONLY TODAY there's a 20% off everything in my store. Just use this code: 20APRIL18...
No need to photograph yourself wearing it, but of course that would be even better :thumbsup:
ok! I'll send you a pm
I haven't seen this yet. I'm not interested in buying sound samples in cassette or R2R as I have quite a good collection of good recordings, but...
I have a second F1250 that is actually in @Sergi 's lab being serviced, to put on sale after that.
Very nice collection. I love the mix of old phones, TV and music gear.
Yup. I didn't put so much attention in it when I got it, but the more I use it, the more I realize about it's true class.
@Elite-ist Your F1250 is beautiful and impressive with those metal 'supports' (or whatever they are called) in both sides. Mine doesn't have them...
You guys are the very first to see these designs in person! I haven't seen them yet, believe me. So if you can post some photos of it and comment...
I bet I have another king of rarity, but I'll post in another thread...
It sounds interesting but the fact that the masters have to be digitized to do all the process puts me a step back. Hmm, I don't know if I want...
Separate names with a comma.