While I found D-303 to have more detail and to be somehow more pleasing than D-10... I do not like the D-303 sound. I hardly listen to it and...
Sony Discman D-303 from 1991. Was this Sony's second 1-bit DAC Discman after the D-99? Old head-fi.org threads from 20 years ago had much...
Yeah welcome to the forum! Whenever someone lists make and model I have to Google it and look at pictures. Because I am not familiar with more...
AM radio is all but dead up here in Western Canada on the Coast. It has been years since there were any AM radio stations that played music at...
Mabuchi RF-410CH is the original motor used by D35 / 350 and D303. Mabuchi RF-410CA is the similar one that's all over e-bay for about a $1.50....
Get a good Weller temperature control soldering station, fine tips, some e-bay cheap tools, then start practicing on some old DVD players and...
Sony D-555. The so called King of Discman players. I always scoffed at that until I actually got one and fixed it up. Yeah. The line out is...
The most recent phase of my recurring Discman "mania" started in the Winter of 2020-2021. After months of devouring old discussion threads and...
Display cases! I searched all over Amazon and ebay for display cases. I was disappointed. Many trade show cases for collectors of cards. Wood...
Yeah and having a 3D scanner to scan in those complex plastic shapes would be amazing too. There are places around locally that can do that, I...
That appears to be a good solid unit. Light years ahead of the late 80's and 90's equivalents in my estimation.
Promotional product is my guess. 3 Mart Sound with a large "V" overlaid as logo on the door.
Hello! Yes... there is a good feeling when an abandoned old player, usually from ebay, is restored back to working order! Especially when it is...
Yes, welcome to the forums! 3D printing missing battery door covers and such pieces is always going to be in demand. There are a number of 3D...
Yeah not too many boxes have them like this.
Welcome to the forums. You are lucky in that one of the true WM-D6 and WM-D6C experts is right there in the UK. Deb64 can replace all the rubber...
Searching e-bay for "Sharp GF500 belt" pulls up several results. Do they look like the right ones? For the e-bay seller in New Jersey, drop down...
It would be great if you could show us some of the Museum collection or provide a link to a tour on youtube perhaps? Start a thread on your...
That museum sounds interesting. Cool. Well, nice to see you here, hope everyone can benefit from an exchange of information and advice!
Sony CF-550 available from 1971 to 1976. This particular model is No. 14273 according to the back label. The gimmick here is the "Four Speaker...
Separate names with a comma.