1979 Marantz [ATTACH]
1979 Hitachi, we don't see many of these ads. I kind of like this ad, it looks beefy. [ATTACH]
1979 Yamaha Wedge, these look great with the full rack of wedges but a little goofy on their own. [ATTACH]
1979 ASC, I'm pretty sure they never shipped these here and have no idea of the build quality. They do have an early LED display that look great...
Awesome ad from Nakamichi 1979, I think someone could redo this display in fact I might 3d print a sign of it! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
1979 TDK [ATTACH]
1979 Hitachi [ATTACH]
1979, I would consider this the Maxell Classic Line-up, these were my favorites but I was just a young kid with boomboxes and Walkmans. [ATTACH]
1979 [ATTACH]
1975 and it sure is juicy! One of my favorites but it hasn't graced my collection, these have always been on the higher side price-wise and a...
Separate names with a comma.