1976 [ATTACH]
1976 the Grundig C 6200, yea this is nice looking there's even instructions on the handle! I like that the handle stops before it chops the...
Koss Big Cans from 1973, built like a tank and still respected. Can you imagine if Sony hadn't come in with the tiny headphones and had some...
1995, the Japanese J-League Soccer Edition [ATTACH][ATTACH]
I'm looking at the exploded view and don't see it, how big is it?
I'd still take one, they barely made it over here but I love the looks of them. Alot of the multiband radios that were aimed at the serious...
Sharp Digiturbo, it looks like a pretty neat little stereo but I've never seen one before, anybody have one of these? It looks like it was 69,800...
The Slendy from 1996, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sharp GF-555, I don't know what the first double decker is but I think there's a Marantz Model and that oddball from Italy that both had side...
The Grundig is a Hitachi?
Just looking through old photos and found this gem, the Harmon Kardon Seven Twenty, a beautiful late 60's receiver. The photo is from 2007 when I...
Throwback photo from 2007 but yes I still have this one. The Sears Com Trek IX, I always loved these world radios not only for looks but it...
Emiel, I forgot to ask about that power brick, my unit has a normal looking 9v female jack, I think I have a normal wall-wart for it but don't...
He also had this interesting SVHS Duplicator, the Panasonic AG-7800, I don't know anything about these but they were used to duplicate VHS and I...
Dang nickeccles, you scared me popping in suddenly like that!
Found this on Aliexpress, this is kind of neat. I did post a real update for Sansui, someone bought all the old stock and is refurbishing...
Just noodling around my local vintage shop and I've finally been in the same room as a Sansui R2R. Years ago I was hoping to find a bargain model...
I used to drink La Chouffe, Triple Karmeliet and a few others from that part of the world like a fish but those times are gone. So I put on a...
Separate names with a comma.