I had never heard of this before. On the Turntable and Crazy Keyboards combined [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.com/itm/144695775539
Well done in finding that. I think you calculation is as accurate as what I could come up with. The earliest Yen / Dollar exchange rate I could...
Maybe no radio. For a long time manufacturers thought people would use tape recorders to take "Sound Photographs". While looking for it I found...
This one is for @Mister X [MEDIA] Think it sounds a bit like Abba ? The song was written for Steps by Benny and Bjorn from Abba.
I would guess that the average buyer would be a woman approaching 40 wanting to relive her youth.
It would look great playing something like this [ATTACH] https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/platinum-collection-silver-splash-vinyl I've...
Do you remember when instant cine film was going to be the next big thing ?...
You could surprise people by fitting some long throw speakers from a quality Bluetooth Speaker.
There are quite a few Sears and Wards catalogs on the DVDs I have. I think some of the sellers just grab what they can find from the web and put...
It does seem to be a very similar format. Top of the Pops used to be on early evening (7pm ?) so was aimed at the teen audience. Back to Top...
I'm saving this one for tomorrow. [MEDIA] I've watched one clip from it and unsurprisingly had never seen it before.
@Papa what have you done introducing us to Top Pop ? I'm going to spend the next week discovering performances like this [MEDIA] Now we know...
Separate names with a comma.