Are there more colour schemes than mine and the white "brush strokes" one ? Something else worth posting was this which I spotted on eBay around...
Last week I bought on eBay another Headphone Radio I thought was worthy of the collection. A Sony SRF-16W [ATTACH] Pastel colours, with a weird...
The Chopper sounds cool. Do you have a photo ? Here is one of my wheels back in 1982. My first car bought back in 1981. [ATTACH] With 1100cc...
Memories of the days when you were lucky to get an AM radio factory fitted in your new car, and there was a large market in upgrading them. Back...
From my memories the worst combination is a tape with no Noise Reduction and Dolby C turned on. Many years ago I was at an Aerobics class and the...
Have you tried the infamous "Sonic Stage" ? That became the standard for later Sony digital players. Most of the reviews at the time said that the...
Actually there was no crime in this conversation which went along the lines of "I earn £34000 a year and would like a £300000 mortgage like my...
Most of the Sony ZS range had interesting styling and features (says the person with a ZS-D55 as his Avatar ). Being more complicated they do seem...
After posting that article I read all the comments made on it. The people who appreciated the services the most and who didn't abuse it were those...
An amusing article explaining why I was never tempted...
This morning I was watching a TV programme from 2003 investigating mortgage fraud. When they had to play back taped phone conversations with bank...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I bought this catalogue some time ago as it has the M2400FG my Mother bought new back in 1973 in it. My first encounter with Compact Cassettes (my...
It is always nice to get something from your past. I have gone as far as re-buying my first camera despite it being a 126 format which you can't...
Loads of interesting stuff there. Did you buy anything ? I think my favourite is the orange Sony cube thing. It would go great with a Weltron...
@Deb64 is the expert on WM6 s. She is in the U.K. as well.
No but he is a bad influence on me :scratch2 Each time I lost an auction at £30 I wondered how much he paid for all the players he got from Japan...
You collection looks to be similar to mine (or maybe @CDV 's). I definitely have a boxed WM-FX491 and probably have a few of the others. They are...
It is all shown in this video [MEDIA] Not quite what I expected. I was wondering if the stylus would track from underneath the record. It looks...
No. In fact there were proposals to turn off FM (as has happened in Norway) although I think the intention was to free up space for even more...
Separate names with a comma.