In one word Expensive A full review of my experiences here...
Has the button broken and fallen inside the box ? I have had that happened before. Having retrieved the button I glued it back together but with...
The Anabas record player http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/show-your-newest-vintage-electronic-entry.8010/page-7#post-65648 came via JAUCE...
Merry Christmas everyone. 42 years ago I had to wait until today to get my first boombox, a Sony CFS45L (which I still have). This year I had to...
My first JAUCE purchase from Japan which had been unopened from arriving until today [ATTACH] Not really vintage although it looks like it....
Another one is JAUCE. Hopefully I will give a full update later today. Happy Christmas.
Here is a treat for you https://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/ There will be plenty of cassettes (and 8 tracks) in there We had Radio Shack here in...
Still missed by people of my age, especially for the Pick and Mix sweets. I probably bought half of my CDs in the local Woolworths during the...
I hope they sort that out for you soon. It is similar in parts of Hampshire, while the USA sounds to be far worse than anything we have had recently.
I think that for a long time my biggest audio purchase was my CD collection. Throughout the 90s I was buying a couple a month at about £12 each. I...
True. The advert above was in a Woolworth's Smash Hits special. Woolworth's kept going here for longer than in the USA, making the mistake of...
That looks to be a nice box http://www.hifi-forum.de/bild/pioneer-sk-650-02_1121014.html If you bought it in the USA there must be few around. It...
When this catalogue came out I was months away from buying my own house. I won't complain about the cassette recorder or calculator I got as...
Christmas / Happy Holidays was always a boom time for retailers so there were lots of adverts suggesting gifts you should buy. I have been doing...
Away from all the high end GF777s and M90s these were what a teenager could realistically expect to get for Christmas in 1985. In places like...
To answer your question from six weeks ago yes it has a battery compartment. [MEDIA] Last week the one I showed was still sat there in the shop.
Need a last minute Christmas present ? In 1985 Woolworths were suggesting tapes [ATTACH]
This thread got me thinking about how many millions of cassettes were given as Christmas presents in the 1980s. [ATTACH] Enough for Sony to think...
Without rewind it was originally a very cheap bottom of the range unit. If your friend is looking for a replacement for something he had as a...
For $75 I would expect either some kind of warrantee (e.g. one month) or the opportunity to check out every function in the shop before parting...
Separate names with a comma.