That was common on the early laptops. That was when modem speeds were jumping up every year. On desktop computers I progressed from 14400 Baud to...
Various versions of these keep showing up on eBay so they must have sold a few....
That would be clever on a 128 x 128 pixel screen. There was a thing called WAP - Wireless Application Protocol. A colleague had a phone with that...
There seem to be plenty of others for sale but I can't find the exact one on Vintage Cassettes https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134175801543 Zoom up...
@Mister X has often commented that he likes boxes with multiband tuners. Is twelve on the one with the four speakers arranged vertically enough...
Yes you can tell that is linear from the size of it, and old from the fact that it was "Made in Japan". I can't fault your choice there although...
Three comments Casio are also (in)famous for using centre negative power supplies on their keyboards Like many PSUs from the 1980s/90s Casio...
Always nice to see the proper Sanyo logo on equipment. When it took such an effort to afford something you would make sure you looked after it.
There were plenty of those for similar prices if you don't mind a scuffed body or paying a little bit more. Also I wasn't even looking at auctions...
Yes, this one. https://beocentral.com/beosystem10 Regarding the driver positions, everything is packed in very tight in there. The driver...
How much would shipping be for you on something like this ? https://www.ebay.com/itm/194788513019 Many of the ones I have bought have been around...
Not mine, but here is something for the Jazz enthusiast that hasn't been shown yet [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275544284113 It...
Google gave me this https://ar.pinterest.com/pin/637751997215785727/ Probably the wrong photos but some cool boxes on show.
These were the other tapes that caught my eye amongst all the TDK SAs I just bought. [ATTACH] Does anyone know if they came in cases ? The ones...
I'm blaming you lot for these. When looking for That's tapes on eBay.co.uk I spotted a lot of used tapes that I bid on which included these, some...
There are plenty of vintage ones to choose from http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/walkman-and-other-personal-headphone-radios.3173/ I'm...
I must put mine back together. Here a a couple of internal photos I took to remind me how. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Like their TVs they put a lot of...
I still have all of these http://www.stereo2go.com/topic/index.php?content_oid=499377108813478439&board_oid=193392314111653326 In fact since then...
Where does this Aiwa fit in their range [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334652056824 I can't work out if it is a mini or midi. Notice where...
Type 1s to record on. From 1982 to 2002 the cars I had all had cassette players. I wanted good quality cassettes that wouldn't jam but didn't feel...
Separate names with a comma.