Yeah have to agree that the white helps the S2G on the Walkman and boombox stand out more, like it!
Wow you never truly appreciate the thought and engineering that goes into something like a Walkman until you see it like this. Reminds me of the...
Yes! I agree Fitzgibbon suits it better than Walkabout. I've tried googling the name Cap10 Walkabout PS112 but nothing really come up, though...
I found this one on eBay for not much money! I can't see one in your collection (yet!) It does work when it feels like it, I fitted an old WM-D6C...
A friend of mine has a F-990 that he's restoring, his belts were melted onto the motor, took a fair bit of work to remove it all. I have read...
I have been tasked with getting a friends D6C working correctly again. So far I've changed the belts and the flywheel rubber, so it plays fine,...
Wow that's quite the collection of Aiwa's there, few I'd love to add to my small lot. I have a CS-J1 and a HS-J02 (when it arrives!) and a few...
I just won one of these on eBay for sensible money, seller says the tape mech doesn't work so guess it'll need belt(s) and it looks a total pain...
Nice collection! I have 3 YPPY's I think, something strangely attractive about them, even if they aren't the best spec'd walkmans. I need to try...
Very cool, and so is the Shogun Warrior!
That's a stack of beauty there! I'd love to get my hands on that!
I'd love one of these but they seem to hold their value.
Welcome to the club!
Hello and welcome!
Where's that 'jealous' emoticon when you need it?!
Wishing you a speedy recovery sir!
Lets be honest here, the high street is surely dying. Every week you hear another big company is closing down or on the brink of closing. Few...
For me, its my Spendor SA-1 Mini-monitors. I love these speakers, they sounded amazing sitting on a flimsy shelf in my old shed, one-day I'll have...
Hi and welcome!
Hi Martin from another Martin! Welcome to the site!
Separate names with a comma.