I'm not referring to 60's to current age cars, I'm talking about pre-war cars, hand-made by specialists with love and care, not in an automated...
Hi and welcome! Its nice and friendly on here!
While I can't confess to using all of my 'obsolete' technology everyday, all of the stuff I own is pretty much in working condition. There is just...
I had a Panasonic RX-FT500 back in the day, had line inputs that I had connected to my Amiga, I loved that thing. I stupidly let a mate borrow it...
Wow, what a thread! Absolutely fascinating, thank you for sharing it with us!
Personally I like this Tron-esque style logo, very retro and also highlights the headphones as a '2' better. I'm not sure 2 walkmans are needed on...
[ATTACH] This is my A22 & my FH-7 side-by-side. The A22 came in the wooden cabinet, though I've no idea if its an official Aiwa product, but it...
Hello and welcome! I'm new here too!
Holy crap! That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen! I have a 22 in my haul and a 30 I think. I know they did a lot of optional stuff...
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try and get some pictures up asap!
Well I've finally managed to register on here! My confirmation emails kept going into my spam folder! Anyway, my name is Martin, I'm slightly...
Separate names with a comma.