[MEDIA]
Thanks! I know I am blessed but I've worked very hard to get where I am at, trust me. Anyway, I hate to dissapoint you but...I do have a flat...
Haha! I love it. Yeah these Nakamichi Reference Recordings are NO JOKE! Shoot this reminds me I have a couple of older ones in my channel I should...
By the way ever since I had my Walkman Pro overhauled by that crazy Romanian, Mr. Sergiu Reinhardt of, well, Romania :-), I've been stunned by...
Aww thanks buddy! But this was not done with anything super fancy like Adobe Premier. This is plain-ol' "Movie" on my MacBook Pro!
Thank you much. I enjoy sharing my passion for great music and great vintage analog gear!
Oh gosh! Yes please hahaha I am still learning my way around this forum. Move them and I will add my latest this morning. I think you're gonna...
Thus, the bit about her being your "ex-mother in law". Well played cmarti, well played! :lollegs:
Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing! I was lucky enough to have owned one as a teenager back in 1980 so I know this table well. Of course, by the...
Oh man! You too own a PX-3? Brilliant! Actually I own two PX-3 and one PX-2 which I acquired earlier this year. I am thrilled with it and I have...
Great. Nice to make your acquaintance!
Like! Congratulations man!
Jorge, maybe a pic can tell the story better than words but I'll name most of what's shown below the image: [ATTACH] Line stage: Herron Audio...
Thank you very much!
Separate names with a comma.