Your chance to buy a brand new one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/294443395334?hash=item448e31a906:g:hgsAAOSwttphXcQL Whether it would still work on US...
A nice collection. The Aiwa with the curved handle looks very similar to the "Techniks" I saw at the local car boot sale. However, after copying...
Some of Sony Ericsson's Walkman phones from 2007. [ATTACH] That was the same year that Apple launched the iPhone, although even in 2011 they...
This looks like a prop from a Sci-Fi movie [ATTACH] Way more expensive than I would pay but it definitely fits into the cool category...
Here is an explanation from 2001 http://www.osta.org/technology/cdqa8.htm Until I picked that one up I had never seen one of the discs before. The...
My sister was saying the opposite about Charity Shops. She was wondering where all the CDs had gone in the one near her. Then she found them on a...
I'm one of Techmoan's Patreons so get to see the videos early and the discussion about them from other enthusiasts (including LGR, VWestlife, and...
I was really into him back in the late 1970s, along with Vangelis, and Tomita. I still have Oxygene and Equinox on Vinyl from back then. Then...
Welcome. it is good to see there is some love for Discmans. I have quite a few (mainly Sonys) which I actually use, although nothing old or high...
I went to the first local one of the year on Sunday. The most interesting things there were a Denon cassette. I'm glad that was gone by the time...
It is amazing to think that boxes like the 777 are coming up to 40 years old. If you go back 40 years from 1982 you would be in the middle of WWII...
There is a service bulletin on Elektrotanya dated June 1984 https://elektrotanya.com/sharp_ad-021_gf-1740_tech_bulletin.pdf/download.html From the...
Yes. For almost a week I was getting the top banner with "A server error occurred". Different from the previous outage which was just a single...
Looking at the Crown eBay thought I might also find this interesting [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.com/itm/284714351966 It is Stereo so I think it...
Apparently Elvis had one :lollegs: [MEDIA]
From 1981 when a £50 Personal Stereo merited a full page advert in a glossy magazine. I wonder if every one came with a demonstration tape. [ATTACH]
I decided I had better post these before the forum crashes again. Pioneer 1981 [ATTACH] Pioneer 1988 - When £500 for an in car CD...
Does JVC still make anything ? I recall that they (or maybe Hitachi) was one of the first Japanese brands to licence out their name to be stuck on...
Separate names with a comma.