Like the Sony FH series this Pioneer X series blurs the line between Midi and Mini. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Unlike the Panasonic SJ series these...
Do you want to do colour ? I have used a fairly standard inkjet printer for doing booklets. The advantage of a laser printer is that the prints...
The question is, can the kids still set the clock on a VCR. It was a non-standing joke that no adults knew how to do it. A book on similar...
I'll have to watch this and get some tips as here is my latest purchase [ATTACH] [ATTACH] @Radio Raheem Does paying £10 for this mean I...
On the larger screens you might be right. Some time ago the race was on to top 100" in either LCD or Plasma. LG are now up to 325"...
Most people seem to be happy with a smartphone on a two year contract, although in the U.K. quite a few of the "Carphone Warehouse" shops are now...
Just don't start looking through the sellers eBay shop. Every other item is worthy of the "Cool Stuff For Sale" thread. So many upmarket boxes we...
Power supply problems ? A tip. If you start dismantling note very carefully where everything goes (photos and labeing cables helps). Not that I...
Designed for the type of person who spends £3000 on a suit. If you follow the U.K. news you will know the type of person I am taking about :wink2.
Although it is U.K. based https://retromash.com/argos/ is still worth a look at for calculators etc from back in the day. I was at secondary...
I was a bit too old for skateboarding. I did used to try and and do BMX before it had even been invented on my Raleigh 20 bicycle :lollegs: An...
As @stuck-in-time has already hinted at an interesting question for collectors (serious or not) is what percentage of your collection actually...
Rather sad that most of these shops like Lasky's and Comet have gone. What used to be Comet here is now "Family Bargains" selling things like...
Like many people I don't have room to be a Boombox collector. Walkmans are easier but you still need deep pockets for models like the TPS-L2. My...
Like I said the cable was included. There was a rather boring top down photo showing the whole system including the link cable. It looks to be a...
Spotted on eBay a Hitachi HA-J2 system [ATTACH] Despite being separates it looks as if the two units only work as a pair The auction does include...
Do you realise that "Stereo" does not mean owning two of a unit :wink2 Just don't even thinking about getting into "surround sound".
B&O seem to be aimed at the type of people who shop in Harrod's who want something nice and are prepared to pay several £Thousands but want to see...
[ATTACH] The ZS3000 I posted the link to doesn't seem to be particularly rare. They often appear on eBay.co.uk I wonder if you realise that what...
The first time I have seen a Sony product that didn't prominently show it is a Sony on the front. Until I stated Googling I wondered if it was a...
Separate names with a comma.