I expect they were one of those brands buying in a few hundred boxes with their name on them. Actually the worldwide voltage thing is a bit of a...
Which they probably bought in a charity shop in Didcot for £25. https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96992 I just found that old...
NiMH are the same voltage so should be a close match. Coin cells were used a lot for backing up the clocks in computers. My Toshiba Libretto uses...
I checked completed listing and thought the original price was achievable. I think Weltron products are more in the category of pop-art or...
This one definitely fits into the cool category. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I don't know although similar contacts were used in other equipment and even in clocks and for connecting to the track in Triang model railway sets.
I have fixed successfully fixed quite a few Walkmans and other personal stereos, as illustrated in some posts on here. However, I suspect that the...
Welcome. You must be one of the few people whose first post isn't "where can I get my xxxxxxx fixed? ".
Of its time :ok There was a good discussion going on on Youtube as what the most 80s track and Video was. I suggested: [MEDIA] I wonder how much...
[ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403745531711?hash=item5e011be73f:g:owYAAOSwFHJimRVR There appear to be about four different colours each...
I only just saw this [ATTACH]...
Youtube just reminded me of this. [MEDIA] I think they managed to cover all the 80s clichés in one video :applause In the comments people are...
That happened for decades. Sony made all sorts of ICs yet all the ICs in a 1990s Korean made Sony Walkman I repaired recently were from different...
Good to see some love for hi-tech radios. Have you seen this thread which includes my Synthesized Toshiba with a bar-graph display...
My Mum's first Radio Cassette bought in 1973 was a Sanyo. My first Personal Stereo, and my first Personal CD Player were both Sanyos (although I...
In contrast to Executive Music Centres, here is the sort of thing they might have bought their kids. [ATTACH] At £15 I definitely overpaid for...
Proof that such systems made it to North America. I was going to comment on the 8 track, but know they were far more popular there. In Europe they...
Nice. That would have been a middle managers pride and joy back in 1975. I have seen similar Sonys fitted with Garrard decks....
That would be good enough for testing with the volume low. The maximum power you could get out would be about 40w. You probably wouln't want to...
Back when I would always browse through the latest Argos catalogue to see what was new I recall looking at the TV page and thinking"why have they...
Separate names with a comma.