Back in the day, after seeing a picture just like that, my sister got my Father to call in our favourite audio shop (close to where he worked) and...
I agree that some of the CB grade accessories are a bit rubbish. I once bought (cheap) a 5 - 8 Amp Bremi Power Supply which had three 7812 one amp...
Check out any Amateur Radio or CB supplier for a suitable 12V DC power supply. That is probably what the Samlex was probably designed for. A...
The fourth post down in this thread has some pictures http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/a-few-of-my-ol-boxes.655/
The funny thing is I can imagine the Stranger Things prop buyer picking one of these because they thought a TPS-L2 was too expensive. Whoever,...
All the talk of Flash Gordon reminded me of [MEDIA] Both inspired by Babarella
A great film. If you like Flash Gordon but have never seen Babarella check it out. [MEDIA] p.s Duran Duran must have liked the film as they took...
I can imagine @Mister X liking this Sanyo [ATTACH] https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403707400180?hash=item5dfed60ff4:g:35EAAOSwXUlioboo While browsing...
I don't think it was. Part of the problem is that the electron guns etc at the back of the tube tend to be a fixed size (probably due to physics,...
Is it the Sony you are after? What would you bid, bearing in mind postage could be around £40?
A young Doc Emmett Brown would be impressed, while the older version bought one.
That doesn't happen until 2003
Click on the sideways arrows on Radiomuseum to see how the back comes off to reveal what look to be standard AAA Nicads...
That is an awkward design. I had the problem you describe with a Denon drawer loading cassette deck, and the position sensing switch contacts were...
The big surprise to me was seeing Sony CD players on that list. When the first CD players came out Sony was ahead of Philips in DACs, with Philips...
Look here for the original sales brochure. https://www.pye-story.org/companies/consumer-products/audio It seems the tracking force is very low...
I was having a look at some more record player articles. Back in the 1960s the more common and popular Dansette models retailed for around £20 so...
Some details here https://www.headlessduplicatedtapes.com/print
I just found an another interesting BSR photo https://photo-archive.expressandstar.co.uk/collections/getrecord/GB149_D-EXP_P_I32_213 I guess the...
Pye was British back in those days https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pye_(electronics_company) I had checked the article before, since as @TooCooL4...
Separate names with a comma.